Aller au contenu
Problème forum ×
Forum Planète-Smartphones

[Rumeurs] Un BlackBerry 9780 ?

Saga

Messages recommandés

White BlackBerry Bold 9780 spotted on eBay!

screenshot20100909at105.png

After playing around with the Torch for a few weeks now and really getting a feel for BlackBerry 6, I can honestly say I'm super excited to get a hold of the BlackBerry Bold 9780. Having BlackBerry 6 running on an updated version of what is possibly my favorite device (Bold 9700) will be killer. Today a white BlackBerry Bold 9780 was spotted on eBay and I'm almost tempted to bid on it -- you know how much I love white BB's. This one even has the factory stickers on the back and is oh so tempting (it's taunting me). As we know, the Bold 9780 is a 9700 refresh and will ship with BlackBerry 6 (w/ WebKit browser), a 5MP camera and boosted 512MB of memory. No official word on when/where this one will land but we're all hoping it's not too far down the road. You can check out more on the BlackBerry Bold 9780 on our rumored device page or swing by eBay if you're feeling bold and want to bid (it's already over $1000 US!). The seller is actually in our CrackBerry forums too, so you can also check out this forum thread for more details.

Via Crackberry.com